My photo
Gail was born in Sydney Australia and relocated to Wilmington, NC in 2007. She primarily works in acrylics and paints in the style of contemporary abstraction, using bright colors and many textures. Her travels throughout America have provided the inspiration for her most recent collection, "Painting America". .................. September 15th 2010 After three amazing years in Wilmington N.C., coming back to a country town on the Mid North coast of N.S.W. Australia was like stepping onto another world. But here I am after seven months still unpacking and settling in. My studio is a three bay American Barn nestled amongst the gum trees on my five acre property on the Wilson River near Port Macquarie, at the moment I share it with frogs, furniture, cars and bikes, but it won't be to much longer before '' Gum Scrub Studio Gallery" will be up and running. Watch my blog for updates.

Monday, August 24, 2009

DIVERSE PERSPRCTIVES at MAYFAIRE



Opening Reception May 30th, 2009 at the Reserve at Mayfaire, Wilmington NC-- 5pm to 8pm.

EXHIBITION NEWS

We had a great turn out and positive feedback, the clubhouse at the Reserve at Mayfaire was a good venue for our work.

Karen Crouch's beautiful copper and bronze sculptures, Leslie Pearson's earthly leather masks and wall art and my bright and colourful paintings made for a truly diverse experience.

No comments: